[IP] Re: "Do it to me one more time"-low BG's

<I always do wonder at what # I'll pass out at... Anyone know?>

I've always wondered that too.  I've had some pretty low numbers, but always
remained relatively functional.  On the pump (it's only been 2 months) I don't
feel my lows like I did on MDI.  On Friday when I came home from work, I was
reading my IP email and felt fine, but REALLY hungry.  Supper was still 1 1/2
hours away, but I thought I would test "just to see" and I was at 2.4 (43 in
mg/dl).  Yesterday I went to a step class (first time since the
pump--decreased my basal to 20% for 2 hours) and when I checked after I was at
2.3 (40) but felt no symptoms.  I have been as low as 1.7 (30) and felt fine.
I don't have any stories of the wierd things that I do when low.  I hope I
never find out what # I'll pass out at. :-)