[IP] Palm Pilots to assist in Diabetes Management?

I was curious if anyone uses a Palm Pilot to help with diabetes management.

I was thinking it'd be neat to have a Cho list on hand, even indicating fast
and slow acting chos, as well as an option to touch in how many cho you ate,
and have it automatically calculate your bolus amount....

Are there programs out there for this? Which ones do you prefer and why?

(It's 16 degrees in Dallas, we have snow on the ground and the wind chill is
only 2) Anyone want to visit? ; )

Connie Miller
dd Ariana, age 12 Dx 4/99 pumping 8/01