[IP] host families for our traveling girl scout bears

Hi Everyone,
  Sorry, i know this is off topic. So i will make it
fast as i can.  My girl scout troop is making bears to
send on a journey around this great nation of ours.   We
are trying to find a host Girl Scout troop in each
State. We do not care what age level the girls are in
either.  Also just so you know the Leader bear, much
like the troops leader, will have d and be wearing a
pump to educate others on D.
  If you know of a girl scout troop in the following
states that is interesting in hosting our bears please e-
mail me at email @ redacted
 Alabama, Wyoming, Alaska, Wisconsin, Arizona, West
Virginia, Arkansas, Washington, California, Colorado,
Vermont, Utah, Delaware, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia,
South Dakota, Hawaii, South Carolina, Idaho, Indiana,
Oregon, Iowa, Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, North Dakota,
Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, New Mexico, New Hampshire,
Nevada, Mississippi, Nebraska, and Montana.
                              thank you in advance
                               Wendy Ort