From: email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 2:05 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] "Do it to me one more time"

Hi Marion!!

I just wanted to let you know what I was told. My CDE said to never do
more than 1 correction( bolus for high sugar) in a 3 hour time span.
I accidently did just that the other day, and by the afternoon, I had
dropped to 46!!  ( I always do wonder at what # I'll pass out at...
Anyone know?)
Anyway, good luck with gabe and keep us "posted" to how he's doing!!