Re: [IP] Okay, here is an example

The instructions were that after two high sugars, that weren't corrected with
bolus, then change the site.  The boluses could be every two hours.  However,
now I am thinking that resistant highs still could be due to not enough
basal; maybe the correction boluses were getting through but just weren't
enough to overcome the missing basal.  Sugar stayed the same after correction
bolus and then began to rise.  I think I still should have tired to pump more
insulin through before deciding that the catheter was bad.

What do I know?  Those were my instructions, so I followed them.