Re: [IP] unsubscribe

At 06:47 PM 3/02/02 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I have sent you a message the last two days asking to be removed from your
 >email list. It clutters up our computer and I don't have any problems
 >described in these messages nor do I feel I can be of help to anyone and
 >great frustration with this mail coming to my address. PLEASE TAKE ME OFF
 >Arnold Korte
 >email @ redacted

Where have you been writing for two days and when exactly did you write?
You have to understand that all of this is handled by volunteers. We're not
on duty 24/7 and occasionally have other things to do in our lives. If you
wrote HELP@insulin-pumpers.org it will be taken care of. In fact, that's
just were I forwarded your message.