[IP] re:an abundance of pumpers

after having the pump for awhile now, i find myself constantly looking to
see who else is wearing a pump when i'm out somewhere. i've seen a few at
our local mall, and a guy in church has had one for two years...did i ever
notice before? of course not! my most recent observation was two older
gentlemen sitting at the mall. the one said "see my new pump?" and he pulled
a pump from his pocket. "this is a diabetic pump." i found his term "diabtic
pump" humorous, but in a most charming way.