[IP] Suspending pump for showering

I do not suspend for a shower either.  I usually leave my pump on the kitchen
table and shower and do my hair and makeup and when I get dressed I put the
pump back on.  I am usually disconnected for about an hour and before I eat I
put the pump back on - only for lack of anywhere to put it while getting
ready (while still wrapped in towel from showering) and I don't want to get
it all caked up with hairspray.

It works for me and I have never had a problem with going high in that hour.
Plus when I do a site change I do it after showering.....