[IP] Visit to Disney World ? Should I Go

<< Visit to Disney World ? Should I Go >>

I would definately go to Disney with no second thoughts about it.  My husband
and I went in November of last year and had a wonderful time.

We only spent a weekend there, we flew out on a Friday morning and returned
on Sunday night.  We went to Epcot and Pleasure Island and spent a day at the
pool.  We did not take our daughter as she was only 2 at the time, but maybe
when we go next year we will take her.