[IP] Re:Re: Disconnecting WAS Do it to me one more time

When I disconnect for a shower, I prime .2 before I disconnect. I do not turn
my pump off. I don't seem to have any problems after I reconnect. Figure out
how ofter the pump delivers, and how much. Then, figure out how long the
shower will be and prime that amount to cover that time.

It should work.