[IP] Re: Suspending pump for showering

>>>I don't suspend when I take a shower or bath either.  I only lose maybe
one or two units, and bathing always makes my sugar drop dramatically, so I
really don't worry much about it. Jenn>>>

Are you sure you don't mean 0.1 or 0.2u lost and not 1.0u or 2.0u? *Most* of
us are on less than 1.0uph basal so if you are, you would be bathing or
showering for one-to-two hours. Did I hear someone say *prune*? LOL

Jan (~_^)