Re: [IP] Okay, here is an example

In a message dated 03/02/2002 1:40:04 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> B.g. before breakfast 78...
> Same breakfast as every weekday...same dose
> 1 hour  169
> 2.5 hours  269

how many carbs and fats in that meal.? If there was a lot of fat { 15 grams
for me]     would put 2 units on the dual and have it infuse over the next
two hours to cover the fats  this is in addition to the meal bouls and the
regular basal rate.   Also does this happen at every meal or just breakfast.?
 my ratios are different at breakfast  1/5  the 1/8 for the rest of the day.
I!m also told by my dietician and diabetic ed. that cereals even the unsugard
ones sometime cause the blood sugar to go higher.  I know for me it was
special k with berries.
Dont get discouraged  it takes lots of patients and lots of changes until it
works itself out but the work is well worth it