[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #145 -Help with Insurance Coverage

We received a letter from my husband's union , International Union of
Elevator Constructors, Local 82 (Canada) regarding changes to the Welfare
and Pension Plan. My husband and I have need to submit a letter sugesting
changes.  I have been pumping for 9 years.  I have had 3 different pumps.
Insulin pumps or glucouse meters are not currently covered. They have paid
for half of my first and third pump after many letters to union and Welfare
plan.  I need to know what to include in a letter to let them know that
every diabetic should get a pump covered and hopefully more of the cost.

If anyone has suggestions please email me email @ redacted

Thanks Joyce Walsh