Re: [IP] Lily and batteries

In a message dated 3/2/2002 3:01:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> she switched exclusively to T/S/C's
> and now only places them on her upper buttocks. That has proven to be
> the most reliable and comfortable for her, giving the least problems
> with her athletic endeavors.
Rachel also switched to just her upper buttocks for sports and swim season.
She did this just a few months ago and her belly is looking great. She has
become very comfortable with the "back sites" for sports and such.

Another topic ... batteries ...

Ugh, we had a low battery alarm on our Disetronic last night. We must not
have rotated our batteries properly because the only 3 we had left were all
dead ... still in their original wrap (possibly over 2 years old) ... all
this at midnight . We were lucky to have found a spare in storage with her
backup pump which worked beautifully. We were able to get more batteries
today. Just remember to keep rotating those batteries...

Mom to Rachel, 14 (T1 1996, pumping 1999),
Meghan 16 and Ashley 17