In a message dated 3/2/02 6:57:58 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< > I know It's kinda dumb ? animas is sounding better all the time:)

I'm puzzled, since you have had DM for less than 2 yrs and pumping for less

than 2 yrs, and your pump is under warranty for 4 years, AND you pay for

everything out of pocket (no insurance), how can you consider a new pump

already? >>

Ok I have had 4 minimed 508 pumps now and they just sent me a refurb that was
bad It lost button use in the first 5 mins I hook up.I,,,,, like all of us
wonderfull dm'ers need something better than that, for my use I need my pump
to work so I will do what it takes to get what I NEED and I need a pump to
work. so I like the paradigm,
I missed the cut off date by 6 months on that deal and with all the problems
with the 508 I have had they will not upgrade me (unless I give them 1500$
down and 100 a month for 14 months) and jan I just can't do that I do not
have a money tree lol lol lol ;) so If any one has been upgraded please let
me know how and who did that for you
thank 'S