[IP] new doctor

Good for a laugh.  I have recently gotten a new Doctor after moving.  My old
doctor was the one that started me on the pump almost 4 years ago.  My new
doctor tells me every time I go to see him that I really need to be careful
with this pump, that he has several patients that have almost died while
trying to use a pump!  Apparently I need to keep looking for a physician that
is familiar with an insulin pump!