[IP] Question re set change

It makes sense to be conservative with your daughter making sure she
doesn't run out of insulin.  I'm concerned about wasteage and expense.
I fill my reservoir with 300 units.  I then change only the Sil using
the same reservoir.  I think I waste less insulin by not having to
change the reservoir every 3rd day.  Further, if I'm stuck somewhere
(i.e. if we have an earthquake or a snowstorm) I won't panic because I
know I have a good supply.  Evie