[IP] Okay, here is an example

Yes, I have read the John Walsh book......he only says to change site if you
have two unexplained b.g.s that are high in a row.

1) How long to wait between checking?
2) How long to wait for bolus to work.

B.g. before breakfast 78...

Same breakfast as every weekday...same dose

1 hour  169
2.5 hours  269

Stayed calm; Gabe called me; he is not home right now.  Told him to bolus 3
units which is what I would do normally if injecting for that high b.g.

He will check and call in about an hour.

What to do next, I don't know.   I just know that the pump stays on and we
keep at it.