[IP] Switching from Quickset to Silhouette

I am thinking of switching when I start the Paradigm. I have
struggled as others have mentioned with the reconnecting of the
quickset and have had a little trouble with the tape lasting 3
days. Is the Silhouette easy to reconnect? Does it have a cover
to put on when you disconnect that works easily? To those who may
have seen both, am I correct in thinking that the Sil looks
flatter than the Quickset?

I have always used my belly for injections and the pump, but I
know when I become pregnant I will probably need to use some
other places and it looks as though the inserter would be easier
with reaching those areas.

I know there have been discussions about sets recently, but at
the time I wasn't thinking about it so I didn't pay attention. I
apologize in advance ;-).

Kathleen, MM508