Re: [IP] Corrections/PLEASE CLARIFY...NEW PUMPERS HERE

At 10:35 AM 3/02/02 email @ redacted wrote:
 >The meter is accurate; the b.g. simply shot up as if no insulin went
through.
 > WOuld you then change the set or still continue to try to bolus with b.g.
 >that high?

Bolus the appropriate amount to lower it. If that helps, then the set is
OK. Have you established a working ratio to lower BG's? As an example, 1
unit lowers my BG's by about 35 points. To lower it by 100 I'd need 3
units. You may need more insulin than you're giving.

Sam