Re: [IP] Vent! et al...

Our endo has mentioned this to me before (at one point he
was taking a correspondence course that took ~2yrs to
finish) - we are in WA. He's also said before that his
families keep him on his toes. ;)

Learning really is life-long (or should be). :) I learn
something new every day. Can't get enough!

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs, pumping
2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Spot said:
(some snipped)
In NJ and PA as well as every other state I know of there is
something called CME credits, Continuing Medical Education
(some snipped)
Most docs are self disiplined and take education seriously.
You can't be a professional and not realize you need to
spend your life learning.