Re: [IP] Corrections/PLEASE CLARIFY...NEW PUMPERS HERE

In a message dated 3/2/02 11:34:47 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Please straighten me out here........I don't want to screw up and assume the
> site is not working and get all nuts again.
>
> Marion

Marion, you need to be following the guidelines established by your D
team.......ours were different than my friend's.....and he may be 350 after a
meal until his correct basals are established...it takes time.........our CDE
told me to dump everything I *knew* about injections and learn the pump
way...it will not happen overnight.......we look at long term pump therapy
not at one day or even one week......it takes time and this sort of
information should come from Gabe's D team......JMO
Beverly