[IP] medical ID's

> >You should have been wearing ID to tell the paramedics they were >dealing
> >with a diabetic.  That's for your protection.
> ID's don't help when they don't look for them.  In all the years I had
> problems with MAJOR lows in the middle of the night, I was never once
asked.. (if I had one)
Nor was I despite a necklace and a bracelet as well as a wallet ID Card, I
was taken off the eighth Avenue IND  subway at 59th street and taken to
Roosevelt Hospital (right at the stop) after having had a seizure on the
subway. According to the record the admitting diagnosis was Drug Overdose
(Well Insulin is a drug so some of it was right). No one looked until the
nurses undressed me and saw the bracelet and necklace. spot