Re: [IP] Question re set change

<< For those of you who change your set every 48 hours, do you throw away all
the unused insulin?  >>

Heavens no!   :-)   I save the needle top from the reservoir, reconnect it to
the old reservoir after I've disconnected the tubing, and shoot the remaining
insulin back into the bottle.  I would suggest that you shoot the insulin
back slowly, though--when I was doing it really quickly (pushing the plunger
down super fast, that is), I had more small air bubbles than I wanted to deal