Re: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

<< Leeann
  thankyou..ive tried it tonite your way--be more gentle,,it worked,,do you
hear a click when lining up the arrows??then turn??
thanx DEBI >>

Hi Debi,

Yes, make sure you line up the arrows and it is seated well (not sure I hear
a click when connecting them, just when disconnecting), before you try
turning.  Sometimes I find I can be more gentle with it if I use my
non-dominant hand (I'm left-handed, so I use the right hand).  Sylvia's tip
to hold the skin around the site taut while you're trying to turn is
something I do, too.