[IP] reconditioned pump or repair existing one? How to decide

marilyn writes has anyone gotten a reconditioned pump from MM?
yes, twice and they are warrantied to work as if they were new. Only had a
problem once requiring return and had a reconditioned oump for almost 3 yers
before it started eating batteries. I returned it and have another
reconditioned pump. To me, there has been no differrence except you dont
neeed to go pumpless till yours is out of the pump hospital! spot