RE: [IP] Minimed Customer Service

email @ redacted
> I know It's kinda dumb ? animas is sounding better all the time:)

I'm puzzled, since you have had DM for less than 2 yrs and pumping for less
than 2 yrs, and your pump is under warranty for 4 years, AND you pay for
everything out of pocket (no insurance), how can you consider a new pump

This is NOT a flame - it is a curiosity Q since many of us struggle even
*with* insurance. You perhaps have a source of income most of us can only
dream of?

It'w what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts.