Re: [IP] Question re set change

Hi Marion~

Only fill what Gabe needs for two days.  I use about 25 units a day, so I
fill about 100 units for three days.  That covers my basals and boluses for
three days, plus the insulin I need to prime.  My CDE helped me figure what
my needs would be and how much to fill during my pump training.  Also, I read
in your post yesterday, that you prime when Gabe reconnects after a shower.
I don't understand the need to prime,  I don't suspend when I disconnect, my
CDE instructed that it was just easier.  Very little insulin is lost when
disconnected for a short period of time.  There was some discussion about
suspending could possibly cause clogging.

Take Care~