Re:RE: [IP] sites failing

Our understanding is that you never do just a routine change so late
(unless, of course, you work nights and sleep days).  But, if there are
signs that a site is not functioning properly, then for safety, you do a set
change no matter what time, then do as you did-make sure the new site is
working properly.
Think this is really just commom sense since if a site is failing/has
failed, what could happen if you waited hours until the dawn?  Guess if you
didn't change, you'd best stay up all night checking blood sugar, using
shots, checking for ketones....
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)

 "Jennifer Harkleroad" <email @ redacted> wrote:
"...so I changed at midnight last night. I know they say NEVER do this