[IP] Re: reconditioned pump or repair existing one? How to decide

My son is now using a recondition  pump from MM that replaced his broken 508.  A weight from his weight bench fell on the pump and shattered it.  I couldn't imagine it being fixed- we kept the replacement pump and have had no problems.  I was very happy with the service from MM.  We have had the refurbished pump for 18 months with no problems.  There was no cost for us. Good luck.