Re: [IP] Vent! et al...

Right that we have the world's best endo or right that he
asks us questions? I'd have to say right on both counts. He
has said a few times that we are learning this together
(Shannon and Josh were his first pumpers). He has also said
before that although he possesses the book knowledge, it is
the parents who possess the real, practical knowledge. (Is
it any wonder why he's a keeper?) I'd say he's definitely
staying on top of his field if he's reading all the info I'm
filling his inbox with. LOL

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Sylvia said:
It's best to let them know up front that you expect them to
stay on top of their field or you will leave!!!!  I know I
would, especially where my son's health is concerned!
Firtunately we have THE WORLD'S BEST ENDO who isn't afraid
to ask ME for information!!!!!  Isn't that right,