Re: [IP] Re: Sil Set/pumping once again

 Jenny got her pump when she was 11. On occasion she needs to change or
site or replace batteries or add insulin while she is at school. She just
does it. It's not a problem to go to the nurse's office. If the nurse
needs to call me, which as only happened 2 or 3 times since the pump, I
answer the question and it's taken care of. Jenny can handle just about
anything herself.

I only expect her to check glucose once a day at school during lunch. She
goes to the nurse's office to do this. It's not a problem.

It works. Really.

Kay

email @ redacted wrote:

  In a message dated 2/26/2002 8:34:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,   email @ redacted