Re: [IP] Minimed Customer Service

Question: Can you think of another company that has made such a generous
offer?  As I understand it, they are giving free Paradigms to everyone who
purchased a 508 in the last year.  That is pretty amazing.  Chevy, Dell, Sony
and all those other companies whom I have bought products from never made that
offer.