Re: [IP] Re: discrimination

 Jeff,

As the wife of a pastor and a former church-related preschool board
chairperson, I appreciate your comments.

However, as the mother of a child with diabetes, I also get very upset
when I perceive discrimination. I can be the proverbial "wet hen" as well
as anyone. It does help to try to see the situation from the other
person's perspective. Sometimes we just have to accept things we do not
understand.

Thanks, Kay

  I'm sure there is probably a church daycare out there that has a person who is willing to learn to take care of a very young diabetic, or that has a nurse on staff who can be there to help. If that church cannot, don't get mad at the people of the church.

  Jeff