RE: [IP] Re:paradigm upgrade???

You know, I'm wondering how the paradigm will fair since it is new...sort of
like I won't buy a new car on the market until all the kinks are worked out
of it....
I'll be interested in keeping track of all the good/bad reports of this new
pump over the next year or so to see if I want to get a newer pump..right
now my 507C is doing everything I need it to do and for me, the more buttons
to push, the more complicated life gets... :)
Kathy B.