Re: [IP] quick sets

  We have had absolutely no trouble with our sets but have a new batch on
their way.  Have you contacted MM to see if they wlil replace them?  If they
are all with the same batch number they might be considered defective and
will replace them.  I had something similar last year with Sof Sets, only
about 4, and they replaced them all because they were from the same batch
number.  They paid for their return too!

mom to Joshua