Re: [IP] sites failing

>It just irks me that Medicaid, and Medicare for that matter, think
>that you don't need anymore than they say you do. They don't allow for >any

Hi Cherry,

I know exactly what you mean.  I was just complaining about this myself a
few days or so ago.  I had to take extra steroids while I was sick, and
ended up short by the end of the month, and couldn't refill until February.
I had to go three days with no meds.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424