Re: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

Lindy asks if I would use Ultraflex if it had a insertion device.  NO, and
the reason is that the smallest they come in is the 8mm canula.  The THREE
trials that we have done with this set and all three the canula was pushed
out of Josh.  8mm is too long and the people at Disetronics (well our area
rep anyway) doesn't think that anyone really needs 6mm.  I brushed her off
after that comment!!!!  So unless they come out with a smaller canula or Josh
starts to fatten up........NOT!!!....I will stick with what we know and

mom to Joshua