RE: [IP] sites failing

Does anyone know why a site goes bad early?  I checked at bed last night(2
days after site change) and was at 283...no reason for this, had a normal
supper.  Bolused to correct and checked in 2 hours.  263...so I changed at
midnight last night. I know they say NEVER do this but...I stayed up to make
sure my bolus worked and went back to bed in an hour or so when I saw it was
coming down a lot.  Anyway, I now have such an aversion to needles, I can't
stand the idea.  Why did this site go bad and none of the others have in
weeks?  I just wondered if anyone has any information.