[IP] sites failing

I am getting so frustrated. In the last week I have had to change my sites
almost daily.  I still have 2 weeks to go before I can call and get some more
comforts sent to me. I am on Medicaid and they only allow 10 site changes a
month. Thank goodness I have some sofsets left over from my last insurance co,
and also a few more comforts that I scrounged up from my supplies. It just
irks me that Medicaid, and Medicare for that matter, think that you don't need
anymore than they say you do. They don't allow for any contingency's. In fact.
I just changed my site AGAIN (only changed it last night) and it is sore. I
don't know how long this one is going to last. It usually hurts for a little
while on the surface level because I have very sensitive skin, but this one is
hurting down deep. Also I now have ANOTHER staph infection from my last site
that I changed last night.
Thanks for listening. I just needed to rant a little.

Take care everybody

Cherry & Jubilee