Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:18:24 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

 Ive been having problems when disconnecting and then reconnecting the quick
sets..very frustrating..when i  try to get the little cap on the insertion
site..arrow to arrow,,lined up..then try to turn it to the bar,, which means
its reconnected,,it never works..It took me an hour and a half today!!!!
needless to say b.s. went high..Does anyone have any suggestions on what
'''you'' do??? It clicks on--but won,t turn...
thanx much