Re: [IP] Animas Pump noises

Thanks for all of the feedback.  It seems like a little rattling is to be
expected from what I am hearing.  I did speak with Animas about the problem
and they told me as long as the pump wasn't alarming - I was okay.  They did
tell me that if it would put my mind at ease, they would send me a new pump
and have mine looked over by the engineers to see if there really was a
  I chose to keep the one I have for now as long as it doesn't alarm.  I
can't say enough about ANIMAS customer service!