Re: RE: [IP] Minimed Customer Service

In a message dated 3/1/02 11:52:31 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I called them and had a fit. Then they apoligised a million times and said
that they would upgrade me to the Paradigm for free!

Trust me they are blowing smoke up your *** they did the same to me and lost
my pump in the mail and all my set's now they are telling me that I need to
give them 2571$ and my 508 and they will send the paradigm ,If you did not
buy your pump in there time fram you will NOT get the paradigm for free been
there done that all week long with them and still on'em good luck  :)