Re: [IP] probs with quik set reconnecting

In a message dated 3/1/2002 8:50:28 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> That is one
>  (and only) thing about the Dis Ultraflex that was better in design, the
>  of which you can take it off and put it back on!!

Would you be saying that if they'd offered you an inserter with the Ultraflex?
(not trying to be argumentative -- truly curious, as I thought I remembered
that you had liked the Ultraflex) . . . and glad that finally another company
besides MM is working on insertion devices.  Animas has developed an inserter
for their new EZ set that is going to be called the (surprise! surprise!) EZ
serter (pending FDA approval).  I don't know too much about the EZ sets other
than they are an angled insertion set similar to the
Silhouettes/Comforts/Tenders and that the Animas set will offer a variety of
cannula lengths . . . SInce my daughter *has* to have an inserter, I'm realy
glad to see someone else making them and I always like the idea of having
more options when it comes to sets . . .