RE: [IP] Hypo while driving

 No,I didn't test right before-I'd just tested 45
minutes previous,and it was fine.It was a short drive
also.And at the time of the hypo,I was too out of it
to even think about testing.Sole thing on my mind
right then was food(thats why everything
else,including driving,was not)I am generally good at
testing right before,but no one is perfect 100% of the
time.Because,if you're going to get a bad low
sometime,you will occasionally have a singular low
stash of fast acting carbs(and lots of slow acting
ones) and left your ID at home.Just the way it happens

Do You Yahoo!?