Re: [IP] Driving and Lows

heidi  regarding low bs while driving  posted 2/28/02 @549

in the 30 years of dm i!ve had 3 episodes that I can recall and all were very
scary.  one i left work felling fine took interstate 55 heading for Illinois
and the next thing i remember is being on a road under construction {
interstat 70 near the air port and I was eating a kundo  scarey  the last one
i was at six flags with the neices and nephew  i drove hove about i hr drive
was going to fix supper did a blood sugar only to have the reading say 28  i
freaked out.  now i check before i turn the keys on and snack every hr on
cheerios    thoses plastic yellow cherriors are not just for the kids