[IP] Re:Animas Rattle

 > Question for any of you Animas pump users............Does your pump rattle
when shaken?  I noticed my pump started to rattle the last time I changed my
cartridge.  <

Yes, when shaken it should 'rattle.'  My Animas Rep instructed me to shake
(gently) the pump before inserting a new cartridge.  This will put the lead
screw in the correct position for use.  After shaking the pump, so it is in a
position with the cartridge  hole in the bottom I insert the cartridge.  I
usually continue to keep it in that position while priming, as this seems to
help prime it faster and with less air bubbles.

Mom of Elizabeth 10, dx 5/97, pumping 7/01
AND Allen 21 and Amanda 23