Re: [IP] Driving and Lows - long

OY! As if the bad drivers in NM aren't enough (not picking
on NM drivers...I know this to be true, I'm from there LOL)
- then to have a severe low on top of it!!! I'm glad
everything worked out okay!

I still have a few years before I have to worry about lows
and driving (daughter is only 11.) I'm training her now to
get into the habit of checking bgs before driving though.
Before she rides ("drives") her bike or skates/scooters,
etc, she has to check her bg first. *Hopefully* by making
this a habit she'll do this at least the majority of the
time before driving in the future (I know she won't always
do it, she's only human). Can't hurt to try, anyway.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Linda & Dax said:
The other bad  one was when we were moving out here. Outside
of Gallop,NM