[IP] Minimed Customer Service

Hi, I have recently had a problem with my 508, and I sent it back to Minimed. They mailed me a loner pump, and they told me to send my pump in and I will get it back within a few weeks. I have waited 8 weeks to get my pump back, and I never got it back. I called them and they said that I will get it soon. I got my pump back, and I maled the loner pump back. When I went to use my pump, I realized that they never  fixed the pump. I called them about this, and they said that they just sent it back to me and didn't fix it.