[IP] Re:

>You should have been wearing ID to tell the paramedics they were >dealing
>with a diabetic.  That's for your protection.

ID's don't help when they don't look for them.  In all the years I had
problems with MAJOR lows in the middle of the night, I was never once asked
if I had a bracelet, and no one ever looked.

(P.S. - I just got one from LaurensHope.com  Its really pretty and has
*real* jewelry clasps so it doesn't catch and doesn't fall off like the
others do.)